Entering into the contest all the applicants should accept following terms and conditions.
- Contestant are free to share the link of main voting page.
- Contestant are not allowed to download the images from the website and use for promotional materials.
- Contestant are requested to respect the photography and the message photo hold while voting.
- Any attempt of cyber flaws in voting promotional activities (hacking/sharing in online voting medias / bridging websecurity ) will lead to disqualification of the entry.
- The contest is open for all Nepali citizens.
- The decision of the judging panel over the selected photo will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participants should submit their photo(s) with all detail information by filling the online registration form.
- All the submitted images should be 100% original and must not have been published or awarded in any contest before.
- Participants retains the copyright of the submitted pictures. YPARD, YPARD Nepal and its collaborative partners retain the right to reproduce, exhibit and publish image(s) for purpose including promotion, public display, informational, educational or awareness with attribution given to the respective photographers.
- YPARD Nepal reserves the right to crop the images at its discretion for publication purposes.
- YPARD Nepal reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions under unforeseen circumstances.
- The judging panel reserves the right to disqualify photos that has been digitally altered beyond the standard optimization.
- YPARD Nepal team assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to Contest entries or entry forms; or alteration of entries or entry forms. It is not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants’ or any other persons’ computers related to or resulting from participation, uploading or downloading of any materials related to in this Contest.
Rules and Regulations
- The photograph taken with a digital camera, mobile devices, scans of negatives, transparencies or photographic prints are acceptable. All digital files must be 20 megabytes or smaller, must be in JPEG or .jpg format and must be of higher resolution. Digital photos can be either in black and white or colour.
- The caption must be complete and accurate, sufficient to convey the circumstances in which the photograph was taken. Disguising or misrepresenting the origin of your content can be a cause for disqualification.
- Minor digital adjustments are acceptable such as adjustments of levels, curves, colour saturation and contrast.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CYBER LAW.